• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Sleep and muscle growth

Thank you for the article. Sleeping is so vital to a better quality of life.

I have problems sleeping. It was the biggest thing that held me back. I was happy to get MAYBE 6 hours but typically got 4 or 5 a day. I have tried everything over the counter and it never worked or left me groggy the next day and in worse shape than if i slept 5 hours. I told my doctor and she put me on Trazadone and it has been life changing. Now I can get 8 hours of solid sleep.

Slap ever sense I had wack azz covid I have to toke up some info just for a good 4-5 hours of sleep.
And for food I am barely staying to eat as much as I did 3 years ago.

I had zero sides with it
Missed up after ....

I'm gonna start adding melatonin and weed to get some zzzzzz

I can't do weed because of work, but I do dose the melatonin at 30mg/night.

Melatonin gave me incredibly vivid nightmares. Someone on PM said it was because the dose was too high. I do not remember what the dosage was but i was like a zombie asshole the next day and felt like shit. But it might have been the dosage like they said.

Melatonin gave me incredibly vivid nightmares. Someone on PM said it was because the dose was too high. I do not remember what the dosage was but i was like a zombie asshole the next day and felt like shit. But it might have been the dosage like they said.
30mg seems to be the sweet spot for me

I have problems sleeping. It was the biggest thing that held me back. I was happy to get MAYBE 6 hours but typically got 4 or 5 a day. I have tried everything over the counter and it never worked or left me groggy the next day and in worse shape than if i slept 5 hours. I told my doctor and she put me on Trazadone and it has been life changing. Now I can get 8 hours of solid sleep.
That's great you've found a management tool for your sleeping. Have you ever tried GABA? I fall asleep quicker than anyone I know without it or any sleep aid (like Durro said, others have sleep issues - I'm the kind of sleeper they hate), but I'll take GABA for an EXTRA deep sleep. I'll wake to piss st 2 a.m. and I feel like I've already slept 8 hours. It's awesome.

That's great you've found a management tool for your sleeping. Have you ever tried GABA? I fall asleep quicker than anyone I know without it or any sleep aid (like Durro said, others have sleep issues - I'm the kind of sleeper they hate), but I'll take GABA for an EXTRA deep sleep. I'll wake to piss st 2 a.m. and I feel like I've already slept 8 hours. It's awesome.
I've never tried GABA, but I will have to give it a shot. TGR, do you have a brand you can recommend?

Same here, I’ve tried many different things to no avail. I get a solid 4-5 hours and sometimes maybe 6 but even if I’m in bed trying to sleep doesn’t mean I’m getting the quality rest/sleep that is needed.

My doctor has me on Rohypnol for sleep. It’s a legal in the states but it works pretty well. But I’ll tell you what I’m with Freak I get some pretty fucked up dreams on that stuff.

About a week ago I had a dream where I was on a family vacation. Mom was driving and she was crashing into the ditches and everything else, fighting with dad. To the left of me with some sketchy Scroungy stinky homeless dude, to the right of me with some super hot student of mine who was flirting with me but it was dangerous so I was trying to back her off. And just to round out the group Trump was also in the car. We stopped at family restaurant on the side of the highway and Trump and I talked about Ukraine while I tried to avoid the zombie homeless dude and the hot student. Where in the actual fuck does that shit come from?!?!

Ive had insomnia my whole life. And it is a very lonely experience. But I've had some success with Mirtazapine. And I also use magnesium bisgylcinate,apigenin,and l theanine. I get very vivid dream that are usually some sort of nightmare but at least I get a scattered 6 hours of sleep now. I wake every couple of hours as well.

The coolest thing I've found with GABA is that it makes me sleep so deeply I'll wake up in the middle of the night thinking it's about 4:30 or 5 o'clock but it's actually around 12:30 at night. I feel extremely rested even halfway through the night.

Back