• 💪 Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments, and see real steroid reviews. Thanks!

TD!!

Ezbakemethlab

New member
Messages
23
Reaction score
36
Points
13
Placed an order with bionics on the 3 for 1 promo they ran, communication was great and fast, and so was shipping. Packed nicely, got a little “thank you” note attached to the pack too. Awesome job all around. Test looks good and consistent. Ill be keeping and eye out for more from bionics! Get them deals, prices arent bad either. Thank you!!
 
Placed an order with bionics on the 3 for 1 promo they ran, communication was great and fast, and so was shipping. Packed nicely, got a little “thank you” note attached to the pack too. Awesome job all around. Test looks good and consistent. Ill be keeping and eye out for more from bionics! Get them deals, prices arent bad either. Thank you!!

Thank you bro for sharing your experience with BIONICS. Much appreciated feedback my man. The Test Cyp I’ve used is smooth and good to go.

What all did you get? Feel free to add a pic also if you like. If you need anything feel free to hit me or BIONICS. Have fun!



BIONICS ⚙️ GEAR 🧬
LIST: https://pastebin.com/tXP7Phrx
EMAIL: bionicsgear@proton.me
SIGNAL: Bionic.50
TELEGRAM: @bionicsgear
WHATSAPP: Bionicsgear
IMG_2023.jpeg
 
I got 6 of the test cyp, ill throw up a pic in the morning!

Nice bro! I’ve been using BIONICS Test Cyp 250 for a few months now and it’s incredibly smooth. I feel great and I’m just running 250mg wk rn. I’m sure you will be very happy with BIONiCS gear.

Have fun bro 👊🏻
 
Back
Top