• 💪 Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments, and see real steroid reviews. Thanks!

TD

Will take pics tomorrow at work now. But package arrived in great shape and everything was nice and secure. Will be doing more business in the future great sponsor!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the feedback and vote of confidence to being a returning customer. BIONICS will take good care of all customers.

Hit me up if you need anything. Thanks! I can’t wait to see the pic. Love me some gear porn 🤪
 
Thank you for the feedback and vote of confidence to being a returning customer. BIONICS will take good care of all customers.

Hit me up if you need anything. Thanks! I can’t wait to see the pic. Love me some gear porn

I had the wife face time me just so I can watch her take it out lol... I'll try to remember to grab a pic when I wake up tomorrow


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
As promised a pic of goods all in great condition thanks bio!!!!
850da8cfdac2cf14ad04917c72c3e678.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
NEW BIONICS PROMO IS LIVE NOW

BOGO-->BUY ONE GET ONE FREE-->TCyp or TestE or T400!!!

NO LIMIT!

You need to get this deal while it lasts!

LABS POSTED IN BIONICS SUB-FORUM

Get some before @Boosted393 makes another order



BIONICS GEAR
LIST: https://pastebin.com/tXP7Phrx
EMAIL: bionicsgear@proton.me
SIGNAL: Bionic.50
TELEGRAM: @bionicsgear
WHATSAPP: Bionicsgear
View attachment 18713

My bad guys!!! I'll try and save some but after seeing the packaging and quality oil may need to place another .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top