• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Tren e cycle

Hey guys just wanted some input on dose and frequency of blasts. Trying tren e for first time, ive done tren ace plenty. Pinning every other day isnt the move for me rn. Looking to stack with test e. Input on cycle length , dosing welcome.
Thanks!
What have your past weekly doses looked like? How did these past blasts work out for you?

Past dose of tren a, 100mgs every other day stack with 600 mg test e weekly. 1 mg aromadex weekly. No pip body handled tren a beautifully. I have encountered hives from tren a before but switched labs, im assuming was carrier oil, cleared up. Looking to limit test this run.
Thanks

Past dose of tren a, 100mgs every other day stack with 600 mg test e weekly. 1 mg aromadex weekly. No pip body handled tren a beautifully. I have encountered hives from tren a before but switched labs, im assuming was carrier oil, cleared up. Looking to limit test this run.
Thanks

To be honest I’d research more before you start taking shit again. You could have avoided using Aromasin if you would just pin test more frequently. Your just causing more unnecessary damage to your cardiovascular system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest I’d research more before you start taking shit again. You could have avoided using Aromasin if you would just pin test more frequently. Your just causing more unnecessary damage to your cardiovascular system.

I really only use ai if i feel alotta estro. Was just disclosing everything.
Thanks

Yea i get that man but thats why i want to go tren e, so i dont have to pin every other day.

Yea i get that man but thats why i want to go tren e, so i dont have to pin every other day.

Brother your not understanding at all. Even on tren e your gonna be on test I’d fucking hope. Idk if you think tren e is just gonna cancel out the fact that your testosterone still aromatizes or what. You do not want your hormone levels shooting up then dipping every week whats so hard to understand about that.

Brother your not understanding at all. Even on tren e your gonna be on test I’d fucking hope. Idk if you think tren e is just gonna cancel out the fact that your testosterone still aromatizes or what. You do not want your hormone levels shooting up then dipping every week whats so hard to understand about that.
1713893972953.png

Thanks
For what it’s worth, 1mg Arimidex/week ain’t bad at all if that’s what you like to do. Remember, Arimidex was made for breast cancer patients/women, and they took 1mg/day! What the fellas are saying is, with ED or EOD dosing of Testosterone, that can eliminate the high estrogen turnover vs doing one shot once a week to where an AI is almost never needed…. But that’s all kinda semantics really. If you’d rather do one shot per week of Test and one of Tren E, and you find you react well enough to that, that is totally your prerogative, but definitely have the adex on hand.

If you are looking to limit test E, I would personally still do roughly a 2:1 ratio of test:tren …but you never know how you respond until you try it out. Seeing as how you did 100mg Tren Ace EOD, I don’t think it’s out of the question to do 300mg Tren E once/week if your body likes the once/week protocol. Just be mindful that the longer you go without a hormone shot, the more “side effects” you may potentially run into. I know of several examples of guys still doing at least 2 shots/week of Tren E even though it’s a much longer ester. They claim less side effects that way, rather than the one big bolus shot.

Ps, I HATE Tren 😂😂, so take it all with a grain of salt.

If you are looking to limit test E, I would personally still do roughly a 2:1 ratio of test:tren …

Ps, I HATE Tren 😂😂, so take it all with a grain of salt.
Tren and I haven't gotten along with each other in years now. But when I did use Tren it was always at least a 2:1 ratio of Test to Tren.

Damn Petitewilson was just looking for some input, everyone's body is different. For me test e every 5 days is good enough for a cruise. I wanted some advice on a tren e dose weekly as ive never done e before. Wanted to do cycle tren e n test e. You sound like your running tren rn 😂. Thanks everyone for the advice, thanx drax for some good shit. Will keep you posted on up on upcoming cycle stats/results etc.

Damn Petitewilson was just looking for some input, everyone's body is different. For me test e every 5 days is good enough for a cruise. I wanted some advice on a tren e dose weekly as ive never done e before. Wanted to do cycle tren e n test e. You sound like your running tren rn . Thanks everyone for the advice, thanx drax for some good shit. Will keep you posted on up on upcoming cycle stats/results etc.

Yeah maybe this is a good sign I’m getting to aggressive, I am actually on tren right now for the first time lol.

For me test e every 5 days is good enough for a cruise. I wanted some advice on a tren e dose weekly as ive never done e before. Wanted to do cycle tren e n test e. Thanks everyone for the advice, thanx drax for some good shit. Will keep you posted on up on upcoming cycle stats/results etc.
Hey ryno, the main advice anyone can give you right now is to pin your E esters at least twice a week, maybe 3 times per week, or micro dose. Tren is so strong that blood level variations can cause side effects that you would rather not want to deal with. Enanthate ester has a half-life of roughly 10 days, but I wouldn't wait to pin it any longer than every other 3rd day. Especially with Tren, you want to do your best to keep your blood levels even. You say that you have plenty of experience with Tren A, then you know better than anyone else what weekly dose of Tren E you should start with. It doesn't matter if your using acetate or Enanthate, the weekly dose is still going to be the same or close to it. Like what has been mentioned, definitely use Test as a base, I like a 2 to 1 ratio of Test to Tren, others prefer to mix up their ratios differently but always have Test as your base.

Yeah maybe this is a good sign I’m getting to aggressive, I am actually on tren right now for the first time lol.
Yeah, I couldn't believe how aggressive Tren can make someone. I was constantly agitated while on Tren at about any dose, even though I kept it bottled in, at any given moment anyone or anything could set me off. I definitely wasn't the nicest person while on Tren, borderline asshole some would say. No matter what anyone says, it's hard not to be a dick while on Tren. Tren will make anyone aggressive, I've seen it in others as well. 😖

Hey ryno, the main advice anyone can give you right now is to pin your E esters at least twice a week, maybe 3 times per week, or micro dose. Tren is so strong that blood level variations can cause side effects that you would rather not want to deal with. Enanthate ester has a half-life of roughly 10 days, but I wouldn't wait to pin it any longer than every other 3rd day. Especially with Tren, you want to do your best to keep your blood levels even. You say that you have plenty of experience with Tren A, then you know better than anyone else what weekly dose of Tren E you should start with. It doesn't matter if your using acetate or Enanthate, the weekly dose is still going to be the same or close to it. Like what has been mentioned, definitely use Test as a base, I like a 2 to 1 ratio of Test to Tren, others prefer to mix up their ratios differently but always have Test as your base.
Explain this 2 to 1 ratio further please, but yes 300 tren e should be good place to start. Thanks

Yeah, I couldn't believe how aggressive Tren can make someone. I was constantly agitated while on Tren at about any dose, even though I kept it bottled in, at any given moment anyone or anything could set me off. I definitely wasn't the nicest person while on Tren, borderline asshole some would say. No matter what anyone says, it's hard not to be a dick while on Tren. Tren will make anyone aggressive, I've seen it in others as well. 😖
Yea my wife would notice i was more impatient and would snap back at stupid shit lol

Back