• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!
So where'd you find them? And you must know dealing with that guy lately has been a nightmare. Not sure what's gotten into him as he never used to be like that, but it's different now
I've noticed a change too. Been waiting a week now and it usually took 5 days tops.

I emailed him and he said it shipped already but i have usps informed delivery notifications and i haven't gotten any notifications they received anything for me 🤔

Last edited:
I emailed him and he said it shipped already but i have usps informed delivery notifications and i haven't gotten any notifications the post office received anything for me
I have packages that don't update until delivered all the time

Sent from my T602DL using Tapatalk

I emailed him and he said it shipped already but i have informed delivery notifications and i haven't gotten any notifications they received anything for me 🤔
They don't do tracking

Your good then, Vicon told me they don't give track when I used them, just to be patient, I always recieved in 4 to 5 days, no issues

Your good then, Vicon told me they don't give track when I used them, just to be patient, I always recieved in 4 to 5 days, no issues
Yes some do and some don’t. Sometimes you have to ask for it.

Back