• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

What are you running this summer?

The pros don't even load 10 compounds lol. I'm going to ignore this dude. He on that bullshit. Actually before i ignore you, type out all those doses you're torturing your insides with. I gotta see this

The pros don't even load 10 compounds lol. I'm going to ignore this dude. He on that bullshit. Actually before i ignore you, type out all those doses you're torturing your insides with. I gotta see this
I know when I first started it wasn't 10 but I loaded a bunch trying to get fast results which was a mistake and I paid for that

I know when I first started it wasn't 10 but I loaded a bunch trying to get fast results which was a mistake and I paid for that
That's why you see guys who run dbol only cycles and not doing even that right and they then regret it. Education and research is key to success in the gear game!

That's why you see guys who run dbol only cycles and not doing even that right and they then regret it. Education and research is key to success in the gear game!
Yeah mine thank God was not gyno and bloods was all fucked buy thank God they got better I was dumb then

I slammed meth for 20+ years. Even ran gear during those times. And I never went more than 3 compounds. Being an addict I still knew better. And we typically want more and we want it now.

I slammed meth for 20+ years. Even ran gear during those times. And I never went more than 3 compounds. Being an addict I still knew better. And we typically want more and we want it now.
Wow good you are off that meth shit and well done for getting clean. You lived and learned and did your penance in the gym!

good you're clean man! congrats. not everyone can do it! pretty sure you worked hard for it

Running on empty
Hungry Gas GIF by Ana Armendariz

140mg Bouwen Test C
350mg Bouwen Mast E
3IU Centrope GH

Yeah I know that's boring 😂

that sounds like a semi-cruise lol

I assume you meant 6 IU of HGH ED, while the rest were per week then?
because I can't see how 525 mg/week of Test + DHB + 700 mg/week of Mast isn't much, lol
:LOL:

I assume you meant 6 IU of HGH ED, while the rest were per week then?
because I can't see how 525 mg/week of Test + DHB + 700 mg/week of Mast isn't much, lol
:LOL:
It's all ed. It's really nothing crazy or that much.
As much I see guys who take stuff without diet and training up to snuff I see as many guys who are too afraid to take enough to actually look like they're taking drugs

I'm with intense volume on this. His highest dosed compound is masteron which is mild as fuck, also everyone metabolizes gear differently this might be nothing at all to him I'm also sure intense is an experienced gear user he's built his tolerance up and as he mentioned gets bloods so he knows he's responding well. A 1.7g total really isn't too much in this scenario considering the variables of the situation

Sent from my T602DL using Tapatalk

well, I think that this dosage is still high enough. Maybe not too high for you particularly, but it is definitely not mild. Masteron might be mild, but at 700 mg/week is already a high dosage. + 525 mg/week of Test which is already a pretty good dosage. This duo alone isn't anything mild, but add the 525 mg/week of DHB alone (which is not mild) and we get a stack that we definitely can't call "mild".

Back