• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Dealing With HGH Side Effects

Yes, a single dose for one day, which is fine for me, but I'm not sure it works for others. I usually like to inject in the afternoon.
Is this around a workout, say before or after? Some people say timing can maximize HGH effects; others say just get in for the day and don't worry some much about timing. I do personally like to time it around workouts, whether it's fasted cardio or to cover the period of pre-workout through post-workout recovery.

I’ve worked with hundreds and hundreds of clients, known many people, common competitors, and professional competitors in the industry for 30 years and growing… I can say without a doubt, that everyone’s biochemistry is unique to them. Some people have unique reactions to hgh, some people have nothing but “side effects”, some people do not react at all, some come down with life threatening adverse reactions, some hyper-respond in ways that would pop the eyes out of your head in astonishment, and the list goes on etc.

If you have the type of response where all you do is hold water, become edematic, have negative side effects that outweigh any positives no matter how long you seem to run it, it’s not for you. There is only negative health consequences for being a bloated pig all day every day for weeks and months on end. Not worth it. The same can be said for aas responses too. But in regards to hgh, if you are one of those that gets leaner, hold almost no subcutaneous fluids, hold all the given bloating within your muscle bellies, and you sleep like a newborn baby, all the while you seem to be able to eat whatever you want and only get more muscular and hard looking, then you are one of the selected ones with the ideal genetic response for the positives of hgh usage.

Might not be what some folks want to hear, but that’s the truth of the matter. You gotta pick your poisons properly in this game, or the game will get ya! If the shoe does’t fit, stop trying to make it fit. That’s my rant on HGH and effects…

Feeling pretty good with my experience so far. I've been lucky to find high quality Chinese generics. I started a little too fast and had to back it down. Also found that I can't pin in the morning it just makes me too tired during the day. 5 IUs before bed has been magic though. No water retention unless other lifestyle factors get in the way. By the way, If you're not using a pen for your GH your missing out. One cart the last 10 days. Very quick and convenient. Takes about 15 minutes to set up every other week then 45 seconds for your daily IUs.

Feeling pretty good with my experience so far. I've been lucky to find high quality Chinese generics. I started a little too fast and had to back it down. Also found that I can't pin in the morning it just makes me too tired during the day. 5 IUs before bed has been magic though. No water retention unless other lifestyle factors get in the way. By the way, If you're not using a pen for your GH your missing out. One cart the last 10 days. Very quick and convenient. Takes about 15 minutes to set up every other week then 45 seconds for your daily IUs.
Glad to hear your experience 😀

Wow, 6ius, I haven't tried it yet, I think I can try it.
I injected 6iu of hgh daily and it made a big difference to me, but when I tried 8iu, I started to experience edema and numbness
You may want to try it once, and if you experience any discomfort, stop immediately.
Wow, it's great to see you ladies interacting and helping each other out. You don't see this that often on any board/forum. IF this becomes a regular thing we can ask @FREAK to create a lady's specific section for Q&A.

I’ve worked with hundreds and hundreds of clients, known many people, common competitors, and professional competitors in the industry for 30 years and growing… I can say without a doubt, that everyone’s biochemistry is unique to them. Some people have unique reactions to hgh, some people have nothing but “side effects”, some people do not react at all, some come down with life threatening adverse reactions, some hyper-respond in ways that would pop the eyes out of your head in astonishment, and the list goes on etc.

If you have the type of response where all you do is hold water, become edematic, have negative side effects that outweigh any positives no matter how long you seem to run it, it’s not for you. There is only negative health consequences for being a bloated pig all day every day for weeks and months on end. Not worth it. The same can be said for aas responses too. But in regards to hgh, if you are one of those that gets leaner, hold almost no subcutaneous fluids, hold all the given bloating within your muscle bellies, and you sleep like a newborn baby, all the while you seem to be able to eat whatever you want and only get more muscular and hard looking, then you are one of the selected ones with the ideal genetic response for the positives of hgh usage.

Might not be what some folks want to hear, but that’s the truth of the matter. You gotta pick your poisons properly in this game, or the game will get ya! If the shoe does’t fit, stop trying to make it fit. That’s my rant on HGH and effects…
That’s not true though. The problem lies in people’s diets 99% of the time, not the response to the product. If you are eating to grow or eating clean and taking the products your body will react if the products are pure. It also requires hard work in the gym. As far as HGH goes, study after study shows that taking Hgh alone increases lean body mass while cutting fat compared to placebo. This is why it is prescribed to people with HIV who suffer from muscle and fat loss because of the disease.

Increasing potassium will help a lot of sides from gh. Increasing potassium will help remove sodium and reduce water retention which should alleviate a lot of your issues.

Back