• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Looking for Recommendations

No way man. Blowin that thing out is a necessity. Keeps the brain clear. Not to mention makes for a good work out afterwards. Your mind is clear, the pipe is clear, you're relaxed and loose. It's a daily activity in my routine. Whether it be my wife or one of the local skanks in the neighborhood. Sometimes both. Knock one off my wife, go work out and stop off at one on the way back.

One of them jogs by my house on a daily. She'll even stop and talk to my wife about her flowers and plants and shit. Thinks she's slick. I'll come home from work and those 2 will be mixin it up about gardens and shit. I just ignore them. When I go see her she's gotta smirk on her face like she's pulled off some shit. Like she's got one on me

One of them jogs by my house on a daily. She'll even stop and talk to my wife about her flowers and plants and shit. Thinks she's slick. I'll come home from work and those 2 will be mixin it up about gardens and shit. I just ignore them. When I go see her she's gotta smirk on her face like she's pulled off some shit. Like she's got one on me
The ones that like married men are most 😈...

Damn, bro I just want to get some pep in my step and swagger back to get in the gym... I ain't looking for a heart attack lol😆

A little history!
Back in Nov 2023 I ended up in ICU for 5 days double pulmonary embolism. 2 surgeries Scary shit...I was walking upstairs to hit the sack and couldn't breathe, thought it was all over told wifey I loved her and headed out in the ambulance as they poked and prodded me. My O2 was in mid 70s.
Thankfully, EMS is just a few blocks away.

Then another G.A.surgery because I developed Afib flutter..needed a shock to get heart back in rhythm.

I didn't get the jab but wonder if it was due to T2 high bg, lack of activity, maybe my low T levels or maybe I got a slight case of covid but didn't know it?

Fukn crazy...144K bill. Thankfully, I have great insurance in retirement.

Thanks for taking the time to respond good knowledge passed on!!
Hahahahajajaja

Ok, ok
Just forget the whole thing my man.
You are not in condition to such an approach.
Just lose weight and try to train a bit.
Good riddance my friend

Good riddance? Seems kinda harsh dude.

The ones that like married men are most 😈...
Yeah she's a cunt though. She's definitely the type to try and ring the bell on me if she doesn't get her way. What she doesn't realize is my wife has been through more than just one whore with me. My guess is she already knows and is just riding it out. She's a champ like that.

Yeah she's a cunt though. She's definitely the type to try and ring the bell on me if she doesn't get her way. What she doesn't realize is my wife has been through more than just one whore with me. My guess is she already knows and is just riding it out. She's a champ like that.
Those crazy ones are the ones that will put false papers on us for dv or that other serious accusation that will destroy most men. They may be fun fukn in the back of the Expedition in Walmart parking lot 😆 but not do what they want they go nuclear.

I learned long ago save every email and text in hidden locked folders for self protection.

We've been through it. Ain't no stranger to shit like that. She's one you hope will get bored or meet someone new fairly quickly. If not you ride it out til she's done.

We've been through it. Ain't no stranger to shit like that. She's one you hope will get bored or meet someone new fairly quickly. If not you ride it out til she's done.
Just don't put a restraining order on em... or 😈 come out 💯+

Back