• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Looking for Recommendations

Thanks, Puma. IM it is..Son 😂 😂 😂 Anyways what size pins you suggest for IM? Can I use just 1 size from draw and inj? Or do I need to use the 2 needle method. Which ones?

Thank you!
I recommend 2 needles for 1 injection to make sure it goes smoothly and absolutely painless. 21-22 g for drawing, and 25g for injection.

I use 23 to pull. Swap to 25 or 27 to slam. Length of 23 doesn't matter. May get 1 and 1 1/2 on the 25 and 27. I use 1/2 -1 inch to slam. I use mdsupplies. If you order an item that requires a script they'll email you and suggest replacements that don't require scripts. Use a new needle every time you draw back and slam. They're inexpensive so stock up. When you get more experienced we'll dip our toes in the sub q department. Until then do it the old fashioned way so there aren't any problems. Oh, also, rubbing alcohol. Stock up. Wipe your stopper down before each use and wipe the desired area in your body down before each slam. Uncleanliness is abscess territory. No good son.

Last edited:
I use 23 to pull. Swap to 25 or 27 to slam. Length of 23 doesn't matter. May get 1 and 1 1/2 on the 25 and 27. I use 1/2 -1 inch to slam. I use mdsupplies. If you order an item that requires a script they'll email you and suggest replacements that don't require scripts. Use a new needle every time you draw back and slam. They're inexpensive so stock up. When you get more experienced we'll dip our toes in the sub q department. Until then do it the old fashioned way so there aren't any problems. Oh, also, rubbing alcohol. Stock up. Wipe your stopper down before each use and wipe the desired area in your body down before each slam. Uncleanliness is abscess territory. No good son.
Son.. 😂 😂 😂 I sense Im old enough to be grand daddy but I appreciate it...Pops 😁

I'll also add this. Some users experience some discomfort after slamming enanthate. I call it a hot compound. Cypionate isn't hot, it's a smooth slam. The discomfort you could experience is called pip. Post injection pain. Could be you hit the wrong spot or just the compound itself. Keep some ibuprofen and a heating pad on deck. Being a virgin you could experience some pain and discomfort. Prepare for what's to come. Also should you get some compound in your bloodstream, don't panic. You're going to experience a cough and some tightness in your chest. May be a little difficult to breathe for a second but like I said DONT PANIC. it'll pass.

I'll also add this. Some users experience some discomfort after slamming enanthate. I call it a hot compound. Cypionate isn't hot, it's a smooth slam. The discomfort you could experience is called pip. Post injection pain. Could be you hit the wrong spot or just the compound itself. Keep some ibuprofen and a heating pad on deck. Being a virgin you could experience some pain and discomfort. Prepare for what's to come. Also should you get some compound in your bloodstream, don't panic. You're going to experience a cough and some tightness in your chest. May be a little difficult to breathe for a second but like I said DONT PANIC. it'll pass.
great advice (y)

After you get that test flowing and eat some pecker pills, you can walk up to your ol lady and say "hey, this dick ain't gonna suck itself "

Hey my man
I am the same age as you and I feel great.
I tell you my basic protocol if it helps. To me it has been awesome so far:

500mg test cyp
200 tren enan
1 mg arimidex daily
nolva 20mg divided in two tens a day
proviron 100mg divided in two fifties a day............. And one of the most important things that many forget
HCG 500-1000 ui weekly. This one will help a lot with your mood. You can´t imagine how much.

It may seem a bit high the doses to some, but it is not really, and the synergy between the supporting and aiding in androgen receptors from the tren and the solid test, controlling your aromatization with estrogen inhibitors and blockers will be paramount.

I need to add I keep this protocol only around 28-30 days. After this I bridge with a little test cyp only (250mg week).
If you do not want to bridge and go on a axis recovery protocol, then stop the cyp at day 18, and go on day 30 full with 500ui HCG ten days in a row and clomid 100 mg for another 15. Then you are ready to roll again. The second time you could use just a tiny quantity of test, add some insulin, very little like 4ui x 2d, 2ui GH x 4d and 75 mcg T3. Of course you can avoid the insulin if you are not sure. This is a chemical somewhat agressive, to say something.
You´ll rock with this my friend.
I hope to have been of service, like John Wick😁

If need advice for nutrition when on insulin, just let me know. The rest of the diet must be solid protein, good fats and a lot of veggies giving you are trying to lose weight and get in shape again.

I like it. Tread lightly with the insulin though. Just sayin

Always give love to a fella dialed in. Do you ever go higher than 200 with the tren?

Always give love to a fella dialed in. Do you ever go higher than 200 with the tren?
For sure I go higher. I usually go to four shots of 76mg parabolan (former) a week, like EOD. Add some masteron and a test enan.
To me the hexa tren is the best by far. Add to this all the supportive counter measures against cortisol and estrogen build up.Again, no more than 30 days, a brigde sometimes coupled with insulin, gh and t3.
You know the deal man.

Typically I wouldn't agree with more but this makes sense. Especially only running for 30days. And yes I do know the deal and you obviously know what you're doing/talking about so you won't get any push back from me. Nice work fella.

hahahahahahahaha. The problem is we all seem to know how we run things in this topic. Reality we are guinea pigs, my friend.

Typically I wouldn't agree with more but this makes sense. Especially only running for 30days. And yes I do know the deal and you obviously know what you're doing/talking about so you won't get any push back from me. Nice work fella.
hahahahahahahaha. The problem is we all seem to know how we run things in this topic. Reality we are guinea pigs, my friend.

Oh I'm aware. It's all trial and error. That's why I don't give out advice hardly ever. My advice "run it and see what happens"

My advice "run it and see what happens"
good advice.
but I also must add, run it small and slowly and see what happens.
i've seen too many people starting off tren 500 mg/week and instantly regretting it...

Hey my man
I am the same age as you and I feel great.
I tell you my basic protocol if it helps. To me it has been awesome so far:

500mg test cyp
200 tren enan
1 mg arimidex daily
nolva 20mg divided in two tens a day
proviron 100mg divided in two fifties a day............. And one of the most important things that many forget
HCG 500-1000 ui weekly. This one will help a lot with your mood. You can´t imagine how much.

It may seem a bit high the doses to some, but it is not really, and the synergy between the supporting and aiding in androgen receptors from the tren and the solid test, controlling your aromatization with estrogen inhibitors and blockers will be paramount.

I need to add I keep this protocol only around 28-30 days. After this I bridge with a little test cyp only (250mg week).
If you do not want to bridge and go on a axis recovery protocol, then stop the cyp at day 18, and go on day 30 full with 500ui HCG ten days in a row and clomid 100 mg for another 15. Then you are ready to roll again. The second time you could use just a tiny quantity of test, add some insulin, very little like 4ui x 2d, 2ui GH x 4d and 75 mcg T3. Of course you can avoid the insulin if you are not sure. This is a chemical somewhat agressive, to say something.
You´ll rock with this my friend.
I hope to have been of service, like John Wick😁

If need advice for nutrition when on insulin, just let me know. The rest of the diet must be solid protein, good fats and a lot of veggies giving you are trying to lose weight and get in shape again.
Damn, bro I just want to get some pep in my step and swagger back to get in the gym... I ain't looking for a heart attack lol😆

A little history!
Back in Nov 2023 I ended up in ICU for 5 days double pulmonary embolism. 2 surgeries Scary shit...I was walking upstairs to hit the sack and couldn't breathe, thought it was all over told wifey I loved her and headed out in the ambulance as they poked and prodded me. My O2 was in mid 70s.
Thankfully, EMS is just a few blocks away.

Then another G.A.surgery because I developed Afib flutter..needed a shock to get heart back in rhythm.

I didn't get the jab but wonder if it was due to T2 high bg, lack of activity, maybe my low T levels or maybe I got a slight case of covid but didn't know it?

Fukn crazy...144K bill. Thankfully, I have great insurance in retirement.

Thanks for taking the time to respond good knowledge passed on!!

And he wants to put his ding-a-ling in some stank hole. Like what I just did

Back