• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!
The staff asked to chip in to take care of the winner. (thanks guys) I contacted Exo-Gen and asked to pay him to send the winner his goods from this contest. I asked for payment details and Exo told me, "I got you", and to keep my money, he will make sure he gets his winnings. Props to Exo for taking care of this.

I can not say enough good things about him. Show him some support if you are looking for some goods at Exo-Order@MailHouse.biz prices are great and the gear is incredible. This is why he is the best of the best!

I am very sorry for this happening and we will try our best to not let it happen again.

Thanks guys.

In the whole scheme of this business a $500.00 gear credit is really not that much. For the original "scammer" to have an issue with this was pretty damn petty to me. I give Exo-Gen mad props for stepping in and covering for another derelict sponsor, now ex-sponsor. Any tenured sponsor is going to know they can't expect to be flooded with orders right out of the gate with a new forum trying to get off the ground. It takes a little time for a new fledgling forum to build membership numbers before the sponsors are going to start reaping the benefits of time and money invested into said forum. With that being said, my next order is going to be with Exo-Gen, which will be my first order with them. Any sponsor with the noble character that Exo-Gen just displayed, I truly respect that, and I want to be a patron of theirs. Cheers, Tyler

They have decided not to honor the agreement that was made and not send any goods to our contest winner. On these websites all we have is our word, break that and you can never be trusted again. it is a shame to see this type of behavior.

Stay away from these scammers!

AnabolicXShop.com

sales@anabolicxshop.com

admin@anabolicxshop.com

whatsapp: 447780442774

I will personally make sure the winner gets something for winning this contest.
Great way to make an impression.

Back