• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Trains road to pro debut

Looking great bro! Do you know the word for Train in Spanish is Tren.
Coincidence Reaction GIF

Ok brothers here is check in this morning fasted as always ,had a high day yesterday so feeling pretty good today little sore a tired but got to push thru !!!

Attachments

• IMG_5852.jpeg
    IMG_5852.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5449.jpeg
    IMG_5449.jpeg
    431.1 KB · Views: 3
Today just one of those low food irritated as fuck days I don’t want to work don’t want to be around these fucking people

Attachments

• IMG_0777.jpeg
    IMG_0777.jpeg
    488.9 KB · Views: 4
Today just one of those low food irritated as fuck days I don’t want to work don’t want to be around these fucking people
That quote is awesome, crazy how he said that at his hall of fame ceremony and died the next day. His seminars he use to have are fuckin great. He was one the best motivational speakers and his camp he started, there on his channel. Good shit.

Alright brothers slowly getting there it seems my body wants to fight me a bit but I guess at almost 59 yrs old it’s to be expected so I guess I’ll just have to work that much fucking harder these last 7 weeks to kick everyone’s ass
Check in today
215 lb had a high day Saturday now going low for a few an let’s get inside out !!!!

Attachments

• IMG_6150.jpeg
    IMG_6150.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5031.jpeg
    IMG_5031.jpeg
    344.7 KB · Views: 2
Let’s fucking go no matter the distractions I will prevail !!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3427.jpeg
    IMG_3427.jpeg
    858.5 KB · Views: 0
211.6 lb
Adding winny

Gym just got all new equipment so the different angles are really hitting the muscle I hope it adds some thickness !!!

Attachments

• IMG_6229.jpeg
    IMG_6229.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
213.2 like 6 weeks out
Low days are kicking my ass at times but it’s necessary!!!
Fucking kick ass leg workout today just trying to make the muscle as hard an grainy as possible

Pics are at 4 am fasted

Attachments

• IMG_6434.jpeg
    IMG_6434.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8909.jpeg
    IMG_8909.jpeg
    806.4 KB · Views: 2
Nothing like a kickin ass in a leg session. Total satisfaction and accomplishment feeling. Keep it up brother! Almost at the finish line but keep the gas on the pedal!

Back