• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Trains road to pro debut

I'm 44, so I grew up in the 80s and 90s. The 90s produced the best music in my opinion. So metal, NJ and NY hard-core and hard-core rap for me. So, bands like Biohazard, Hatebreed, Machine head, Mega deth, Slayer... and then Onyx, Wu tang, Fugees, DMX first album, just to name a few

I'm 44, so I grew up in the 80s and 90s. The 90s produced the best music in my opinion. So metal, NJ and NY hard-core and hard-core rap for me. So, bands like Biohazard, Hatebreed, Machine head, Mega deth, Slayer... and then Onyx, Wu tang, Fugees, DMX first album, just to name a few
Yes bro DMX is a mainstay in mine

Always show my check In pics
Check in today 227lb

Attachments

• IMG_5238.jpeg
    IMG_5238.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5272.jpeg
    IMG_5272.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
Hey brothers had to do legs yesterday as family things took preference on Sunday
Solid leg workout my legs will be the best on stage I bust my balls doing legs an I know it will pay off once I’m lean !!!

Hey brothers hope all is well !!!
So went to 3 low days in a row an will check in with coach tomorrow along with pics

Training has been phenomenal I can really feel the mind muscle connection which I really like as I feel it leads to a better look on stage

Everything is on track gonna receive some test an eq from Bouwen an can’t wait to give that a ride deep into prep so far everything has been spectacular
Heading into gym today for some chest an triceps as I get ready to watch the masters worlds Sunday I really wish I could do this show but maybe next year my bloods wasn’t good enough to do prep in time for show

Ok brothers Sunday was leg day
Hack squat keep adding 25 lb ps until 8 reps then do 2 sets
Box squat x widow maker
Leg extension rest pause
Pendulum squat 4 x 12
Abductors 4 x 25

Hams
Lying leg curls ( same way as back squats
Single leg curls 4 x 15
Seated leg curls 4 x 12
Wide stance leg press widow maker

Calves are done 3 x week at my choice all done as widow maker set

Then it’s time to go home an put the ice on the knees

Meal 3 200 g chicken / 300 g quinoa /32 g peanut butter
So great!(y)Do you need any steroids?

Hey brothers sorry been a few days since update
Running a lot of low days now with white fish added in
Cardio increased
Body slowly getting used to the lower carb but that’s expected

Got a nice small package from bouwen will post pics later thanks again AASDIRECT for taking care of me I can’t tell you how much it means !!!!

Still training as heavy as possible that won’t change all prep but I will cut my rest periods down to 60-90 sec

Check in pics from last sat yes they look like shit I’m flat an tired at 4 am in the morning but I guarantee you will see improvement with this Saturdays check in pics

Attachments

• IMG_5434.jpeg
    IMG_5434.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5396.jpeg
    IMG_5396.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
Alright brothers got my sweet lil package from AASDIRECT absolutely loving this gear !!!
Again huge thank u for the sponsorship it really helps out .
Having a big sale right now also so get in on that !!

Attachments

• IMG_5452.jpeg
    IMG_5452.jpeg
    910.3 KB · Views: 3
222.4 lb
Ran 4 straight low days an one high then check in
Added in masteron
Coach was pleased with results me I’m not so sure but that’s what he is there for I’m pretty hard on myself I have to remember trust the process !!!!
Pics are always fasted upon waking

Back