• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!
Contact the sponsor, he's still on here

I emailed him and he said it shipped already but i have usps informed delivery notifications and i haven't gotten any notifications the post office received anything for me
I have packages that don't update until delivered all the time

Sent from my T602DL using Tapatalk

I emailed him and he said it shipped already but i have informed delivery notifications and i haven't gotten any notifications they received anything for me 🤔
They don't do tracking

Your good then, Vicon told me they don't give track when I used them, just to be patient, I always recieved in 4 to 5 days, no issues

Your good then, Vicon told me they don't give track when I used them, just to be patient, I always recieved in 4 to 5 days, no issues
Yes some do and some don’t. Sometimes you have to ask for it.

Vicon is the best I don’t buy that at all if was an issue you email them they will contact you but hard for me to believe I’ve been dealing with them for a year now always perfect service

Never received $500 shipment. Emailed for tracking and was told I was being impatient and nagging after waiting 8 days for a delivery.

Never received $500 shipment. Emailed for tracking and was told I was being impatient and nagging after waiting 8 days for a delivery.
8 days isn’t long. Sometimes you get it sooner sometimes it takes longer.

8 days isn’t long. Sometimes you get it sooner sometimes it takes longer.
No it’s not unreasonable time wise. The issue was moreso I just asked for a shipping update of some kind in a friendly manner for something I paid half an G for and was essentially told to fuck off. I take issue with that.

today was 8 and I didn’t receive
Dude, 8 days is nothing, if it's 2 full weeks, then I'd start bitchin. When I first ordered they had a reason of not giving a tracking number and said nicely to be patient. And I received my package. Hopefully that's the case for you too.

Dude, 8 days is nothing, if it's 2 full weeks, then I'd start bitchin. When I first ordered they had a reason of not giving a tracking number and said nicely to be patient. And I received my package. Hopefully that's the case for you too.
Oh for sure, I love their stuff and the quality was great. I got no issues with waiting for mail I guess it was just whoever I hit up was having a bad day or something and I was moreso speaking to that. I'll still update on the timing though hopefully soon fingers crossed.

I knew it was coming, I used them a lot and they always came through. Good to hear!

I've been using their products and I can tell you how amazing the results are.
I've been going through a friend but today I just placed my first order.

I'll update when received. Looking at the past comments it looks like I'll get this within a few weeks.

I've been using their products and I can tell you how amazing the results are.
I've been going through a friend but today I just placed my first order.

I'll update when received. Looking at the past comments it looks like I'll get this within a few weeks.
WOW. Order has already been received. That was super quick!

Back