• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Microdosing Tren A

I'm still alive and so are most the others. They may be in prison for life but they're still alive.

I also prefere Test E or C over sustanon. but you never know.
as for 25 mg EOD of Tren A - one of the best (and safest) ways to start using Tren as a beginner

That's all we had to go on back in the day. No one drew bloods and shit back then. Any one of us had an idea we always said "fuck it. Run it see what happens "
ahh... the good ol' days.
Back when my BP wouldn't go over 135/89 on 1 gm of test + 300mg of tren ace.
Then again I was 285lbs of solid muscle with ZER0 endurance.:ROFLMAO:
Then I got into BJJ/MMA and dropped to 230 over the course of 18 months and would cut to fight at 205 (light-heavy).

Yep good ol days drawing with an 18g shooting with 22s and 23s and still hard to push thru. The first batch of tren I got I swear was made in a bath tub. So I called it bathtub tren. Thick and just fire. Could barely get it thru a 23g. Shit had me yoked inside and out. I still have heartburn to this day from that run. We all had 30ml jugs and we ran every last drop. Mfers couldn't handle us

No doubt, I was hoping this will be a better way to maintain blood levels, I feel like I will have to double the length of the cycle but I feel sides will be at a bare minimum, idk I'm just kind of experimenting atm. I'm always curious to hear others experiences with everything but esp with tren. I really feel like its in a league of its own. I appreciate everyone's feedback. You guys are fuckin awesome

all steroids have a league on their own, but yeah... tren likely more than others. I've always said that it is a love or hate thing. many people I know either love or hate it. also, listening to other people's advice is good, but take it all with a grain of salt. at least due to the fact that we all respond differently to the same products

With trenbolone 80-200mg will suffice for the "tren look" and to prevent muscle loss in a cut even 200mg is a little overkill. 80-150mg has enough effect on the glucocorticoid receptors which is what actually gives you the tren look and helps you maintain size so easily in a hefty caloric deficit. If you want to use tren for size it's not worth it your going to need more than a microdose. And at that point you're just causing unnecessary damage to yourself. I think tren should only be implicated in cuts or recomps because of the glucocorticoid suppression sparing muscle breakdown in caloric deficit.

Sent from my T602DL using Tapatalk

With trenbolone 80-200mg will suffice for the "tren look" and to prevent muscle loss in a cut even 200mg is a little overkill. 80-150mg has enough effect on the glucocorticoid receptors which is what actually gives you the tren look and helps you maintain size so easily in a hefty caloric deficit. If you want to use tren for size it's not worth it your going to need more than a microdose. And at that point you're just causing unnecessary damage to yourself. I think tren should only be implicated in cuts or recomps because of the glucocorticoid suppression sparing muscle breakdown in caloric deficit.

☝️ he's tellin ya right. Tren isn't a compound to play with. Shits nasty. Very beneficial for the look but internally it wreaks havoc.

Couldn't agree more.

Yep good ol days drawing with an 18g shooting with 22s and 23s and still hard to push thru. The first batch of tren I got I swear was made in a bath tub. So I called it bathtub tren. Thick and just fire. Could barely get it thru a 23g. Shit had me yoked inside and out. I still have heartburn to this day from that run. We all had 30ml jugs and we ran every last drop. Mfers couldn't handle us
I cooked up my first tren ace.
Finaplex packs of pellets from a mail order feed supply store and tren conversion kits.
I cooked up three 100mg/mL 100 mL jugs.
Then I taught all my friends. That's when all the bartenders in Ft. Lauderdale got big and cut simultaneously.

I knew people in the 90's that was crushing up finaplix pellets and putting them under
tongue to dissolve.

Never heard that move. How'd it work out for em?

They grew, it must have worked. I couldn't bring myself to try it.

If I'm not mistaking those pellets were meant to be placed just beneath the skin of cattle, right?

Back