• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Microdosing Tren A

They put them in the cows ear. The pellets went into a dispenser that looked like a gun, and they shot/dispensed them
down in their ears.

SITE OF IMPLANTATION

After appropriately restraining the animal to allow access to the ear, cleanse the skin at the implant needle puncture site. It is subcutaneous between the skin and cartilage on the back side of the ear and below the midline of the ear. The implant must not be placed closer to the head than the edge of the cartilage ring farthest from the head. The location of insertion of the needle is a point toward the tip of the ear and at least a needle length away from the intended deposition site. Care should be taken to avoid injuring the major blood vessels or cartilage of the ear.

Pretty sure they said a max of 200mg per dose

That's it. For some reason I thought they put them down in the ear.

Max of 200mg per dose and some humans are running way more than that. Unreal

Yeah I know. I was away from the forums for a while and when I came back the doses people were talking about taking
was crazy.

Oh they're here too. Another guy was/is on 10 different compounds. Unreal what people are doing these days.

I no longer run it but the best advice I got was start low 5mg a day and titrate up 5mg every week or 2 until you get undesired effects and then back it down.
A little tren goes a long way. People confuse bad effects with something working. Tren is very powerful and effective. I've had positive effects from 70mg a week. Over that I'd start to experience insomnia and lethargy

never heard of 5 mg/day to be honest. but I assume it must have its place because yeah... tren is very powerful

That was vigorous Steve's protocol, and he's had success with that. Right now he's only running somewhere between 600 to 700 mgs total a week on 3 compounds. He made awesome progress.

600-700 mg of gear (even if talking about 3 different ones) is plenty to make progress

I know I'm only a couple weeks in but 25mg eod is treating me just fine, no sides whatsoever either so I feel like this was the right call for sure
any benefits and results so far?

That's all we had to go on back in the day. No one drew bloods and shit back then. Any one of us had an idea we always said "fuck it. Run it see what happens "
Facts I remember eating so many 5 mg dbol from British dragon it was crazy lol once the headache lasts 3 days back off hahaha

Facts I remember eating so many 5 mg dbol from British dragon it was crazy lol once the headache lasts 3 days back off hahaha
hbp must've been over the roof (or better said over your head, lol)

I know I'm only a couple weeks in but 25mg eod is treating me just fine, no sides whatsoever either so I feel like this was the right call for sure

Sounds like it’s treating you well!

it’s nearly impossible for me to micro dose I can’t fucking stop pulling back on the plunger . Rn I’m run 200 mg tren e eod sust 350 eod and Deca 300 mg eod I’m damn near tempted to switch to tren a ed just because the shit makes me grown like crazy and I can’t stop eating at those high doses. I’ve never been much of a hyper responder but when I get way up there to where the paranoia kicks in I can see myself grow weekly through pics. I just have to eat enough to be miserable

200 mg Tren, 350 mg Test and 300 mg Deca all EOD? That's almost 800 mg Tren, 1400 mg Test and 1200 mg Deca per week. are we talking about the same dosages and products?

So let ask with the micro dosing can you use slin pins and do injections throughout the day?

Back