• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Microdosing Tren A

Kudos! To you guys who can run tren. For me wether it's micro,low or high dosages it doesn't matter that shit! turns me into a raging asshole and gets me thinking crazy emotional stuff. Don't get me wrong I loved the outcome of it, the strength, ripped physique and all but I couldn't handle it mentally. Luckily for me I was able to notice these things and call it quits. I'm still able to achieve the ripped physique that I like with just test 300 and 200 deca and a disciplined diet.

Kudos! To you guys who can run tren. For me wether it's micro,low or high dosages it doesn't matter that shit! turns me into a raging asshole and gets me thinking crazy emotional stuff. Don't get me wrong I loved the outcome of it, the strength, ripped physique and all but I couldn't handle it mentally.
that's actually pretty common. I've seen lots of guys saying the exact same thing - tren is hard for them to handle mentally. it is actually hard for anyone and whoever says it's not, they just can't accept it. but it may still be easier on some than others.
I'm still able to achieve the ripped physique that I like with just test 300 and 200 deca and a disciplined diet.
that's what i'm talking about. you don't need huge doses of extremely strong steroids to achieve outstanding results! congrats!

Kudos! To you guys who can run tren. For me wether it's micro,low or high dosages it doesn't matter that shit! turns me into a raging asshole and gets me thinking crazy emotional stuff. Don't get me wrong I loved the outcome of it, the strength, ripped physique and all but I couldn't handle it mentally. Luckily for me I was able to notice these things and call it quits. I'm still able to achieve the ripped physique that I like with just test 300 and 200 deca and a disciplined diet.
As I've gotten older I just no longer choose to deal with any negative effects. Tren always messed me up. I even ignored that my physique would always regress after a few weeks because of the digestive, sleep, and other issues.

As I've gotten older I just no longer choose to deal with any negative effects. Tren always messed me up. I even ignored that my physique would always regress after a few weeks because of the digestive, sleep, and other issues.
Yeah sleep was another big issue. Sometimes I would get only 3 to 4hrs of sleep and felt like i got 6 or 7 then I would feel so tired at the end of the day and say imma sleep good but nope I would get probably the same amount of sleep again.

sleep issues from tren are among the most common side effects...

I’ve been running just 100mg per wk pinning M/W/F of Tren A. No sides what so ever. Only thing noticeable is I become even more of a sexual predator and can’t get enough. Keeping it low works wonders for me.

Tren Hex is good but the sides can sneak up on me. It’s weird how one ester can hit you while others are no problem. I’ve see this different for everyone so it’s just up to you to find out what works and what doesn’t.

That was the exact same dose I was running, but luckily for me it was tren ace so it cleared my system alot faster. Like you said it can work for others and some not.

Anyone have any experience in very low dosing of tren A maybe 25 mg every other day or something along those lines. Experiences? Thoughts?
Currently running 10mg a day. Last prep I used 20mg a day x 30 days then 30mg a day x 30 days and my sleep was wrecked so I won’t go that high any more. 10mg a day is the sweet spot for me and I’m 250lbs relatively lean.

Currently running 10mg a day. Last prep I used 20mg a day x 30 days then 30mg a day x 30 days and my sleep was wrecked so I won’t go that high any more. 10mg a day is the sweet spot for me and I’m 250lbs relatively lean.
perfect example of why beginners should rethink their tren use. it can explain a lot!

now imagine there are people who use 100 mg/day and they do not even have previous experience with it...

that's why researching is so important. glad you've found out what works best for you 💪

Back