• 💪 Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments, and see real steroid reviews. Thanks!

19 week Mass Phase 2026!! Haz79

I lowered it for now, and whether I drop it will based on my test results. The only side I have from the past is low estrogen, it really drops it. But I dont have any sides right now. But in a few weeks im getting bloods, like I always do half way and ill go from there.

Make sense. Yeah EQ crushes my estrogen fast and unfortunately it increases my RBC, Hemo, and Crit pretty quick as well. I have to donate and ensure proper hydration.
 
Day 51 Morning fasted weight 203.4. Weight going back up after a high day. Needed that food bump. Today is Pull 1 with tris. Moving right along. The day after high day gives incredible pumps. Been sleeping great too, which is a plus. Fasted walk in, along with everything else. Test E is still at 900, dropped EQ to 450 and Npp is now 280. About to get ready to head out. Have a great Tuesday, stay safe and get after it! 🤘👊
 
Day 52 Morning fasted weight was 203.2. Still same. I may have to bump up again starting Sunday. I satrt my new 4 week stack so might as well add some food. 900 test, 450 EQ, 140 Tren Ace, 50mg, really 41mg because I tested it, of injectable anadrol. Thats a fun stack, I ran it before. Weeks 9 thru 12, ill run that. Today was cardio and abs fasted. Low day. Tomorrow Legs 2, high day. That will be a killer. Have a good Wednesday, be safe, keep kickin ass!!!🤘👊
 
Day 53 Morning weight was 204. Up .8 after low day. Heading in the right direction. This training split has been fun. First time combining my bro split and PPL. Loving it. These weeks are flying by. Today Leg 2, gotta bring it on this one, High day, ready to go!! Week 8 almost done. Have a great Thursday and stay safe! Lets do this!! 🤘👊
 
Day 54 Morning fasted weight was 206.4. Up 2.4 after high day. Bump in food is paying off. Yesterday's leg session was killer. Everything is progressing as it should. Today is Push 2 with bis. Medium day. Can't wait, one of my favorite ones. Today i also have an appointment at the heart house. Its been 5 years, starting now im making it a point to go every year this month. My birthday is in a couple of weeks, ill be 47. So I want to keep track on the ol' ticker every October. In the next couple of weeks, ill get my bloodwork done. Obviously the numbers are going to be out of whack, but want to check mid cycle. Having a blast with this phase, having fun, definitely therapeutic. Keeping the mind fresh. Keep moving forward! Have a killer Friday, last day of fucking work, and get after it! Be safe! 🤘👊
 
Had my appointment, Blood pressure was 120 over 74, ECG was tip top. Heart is healthy!! There was no need for stress test, he said by looking at me I do enough in the gym.. haha
 
Todays workout was awesome. That weight jump had me feeling full, great pumps. Bis were on fire at the end. It was around 1 hr 43 min. Quick pic in the kitchen afterwards. Tomorrow is Pull 2 with tris high day, dinner night. All meals are down, just chilling with the fam. Until tomorrow 🤘👊
20261009_061602~2.jpg
 
Back
Top