• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Trains road to pro debut

Ok a few low day meals
1- 5 whole eggs 100 grams oats dry measure 55 g avacado
2- steak 200 g 260 g rice 100 g asparagus

Those are my first 2 meals on a low day

1- 5 whole eggs 100 grams oats dry measure 55 g avacado
2- steak 200 g 260 g rice 100 g asparagus

Those are my first 2 meals on a low day
we seem to have very similar tastes, because those are some of my favorite meals too

High day today
1- 5 whole eggs 200 g breakfast potatoes 2 English muffins 55 g avacado

2- 200 g steak 300 g rice

First week prep a between work diet a woman this week fucking sucked !!! Another week like this an I’ll be behind !!!have to fucking focus better an be stronger mentally!!!!
Focus cling pissed off at myself this can’t happen

Just try to strategies for the week. For example, I work 730 to 4, so I wake up at 230, get my meal in by 3, get to the gym by 4 430, come home before 630, post workout, shower get to work by 730, my meals are already packed for the day. When I come home, dinner with family, chill, TV, bed. 6 meals I get in. That way the morning time is my time, no distractions, just me, myself and i. Now I will admit, I have a job where I can get my 3 meals in. Not every one can. And I average 4 1/2 sleep, but it's consistent and what works for me.

I get my meals in at times it’s just stress ,work ,sometimes life gives u a kick in the teeth but no issue I get right back up a get in the grind !!!

Agreed, drive, dedication and a no quit attitude!! You set goals, you achieve them no matter what.
Yes sir it’s the only way !!! No matter what happens in life I can go to the gym an have 2 hrs to forget the outside world

What’s up brothers so changed gear to Test cyp , eq an growth not a huge change but also up the dose
It doesn’t take long for my metabolism to get on fire so coach put me on 5 high days till my check in tomorrow
Training intensity is good can’t wait to see this fucking package gonna blow these mfers out !!!

Enjoy them 5 high days, I know for some it's easier said than done.. but good luck in your prep brother!

Back to 2 low days but that’s ok ,workouts are great !!! Tho you start to get that feeling during prep like am I doing enough cuz I won’t be fucking outworked !!! But still have to stick to the plan a trust the process !!! Feel real good where I’m at with about 11weeks to go !!!
Last pics from check in at 229.4 lb from weds

Attachments

• IMG_5206.jpeg
    IMG_5206.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5196.jpeg
    IMG_5196.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Awesome brother! Gotta have that mentality like your out working everybody! Total domination and focus!

Heading off for my second back day of the week bringing up my back has been a priority !!!! Can’t wait to see the progress I’ve made !!

Looking for some new music to listen to while training what do you guys listen to when training ?

Back